My Little Light
just trying to let it shine

Beauty

Labels: , ,
In the eye of the beholder is where beauty is found
Or so I've been led to believe
When I think of you God the idea is just so profound
I find it very hard to conceive

That you could look upon me, such an imperfect vessel
And find beauty in something so broken
But through death on a cross you called me special
And declared my beauty in words unspoken

So I thank you Father for your truly amazing grace
And love that knows no end
And for allowing me to live in this wonderous place
Of grace I can't comprehend

About Me

Kentucky, United States
I love to write. Whether it's short stories, poems, or something else altogether I hope you will enjoy them. If you feel so inclined I would love to have you leave a comment on the things you read.

This Site Best Viewed With

This Site Best Viewed With