My Little Light
just trying to let it shine

My Best Friend

Labels:
I married a beautiful young woman many years ago when I was bolder.
Over the years she has gotten more beautiful and I've just gotten older.

To this day she laughs at my jokes, and I delight in her laughter.
I'm glad she married for better or worse, not just happily every after.

We've come through tribulations, trials, and a constant lack of money.
But she still stands by my side, she even still calls me honey.

Lord this poem is to thank you for my wife, I find none to be above her.
And to express to my companion in life ,Melissa, just how much I love her.

About Me

Kentucky, United States
I love to write. Whether it's short stories, poems, or something else altogether I hope you will enjoy them. If you feel so inclined I would love to have you leave a comment on the things you read.

This Site Best Viewed With

This Site Best Viewed With